So over on AWE me they decided to build what they're calling "The Ultimate D&D Gaming Table." Watch the video below and then we'll talk some more
Okay. So I wasn't very impressed with the table. I mean the 50" TV and tablets are really nice but the there are just a lot of little things that I don't like. Here's the run-down.
- Sculpting on the legs is way cool.
- 50" TV display is a good choice.
- Tablets are a thoughtful addition.
- The size of the table is just about right for your average group.
- Glass tabletop was a good choice.
- Nice to have pull out trays for keeping books/tablets/junk off the top of the table.
- I hate the stain
- Don't like the choice of birch for the wood
- Hate the laser cut ampersands; they look cheap.
- The design on the chairs wasn't interesting and they didn't look comfortable.
- Spray painting the really interesting sculpted legs black is a baffling choice as those things should have been fully colored to make their details pop.
- Rolling box is very small.
What about you guys? What did you think?