Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Books I'm Willing to Write
I'm having a really good day and I thought it might be fun to put out some book titles that I'm thinking about writing. What I'd like you to do is pick your favorite out of the group - the one you'd like me to write - and then share your pick with the world. Tweet it to me @Thatakinsboy, or share it with me on Google+, or leave a comment here on the blog. Or do that to your favorite book publisher and tell them to hire me so I have write that shit. I'm good with either!
1. Fucking Punk Kids: A Guide for Parents
2. When I Want Your Opinion! (How to Debate on the Internet and Win)
3. Hey Girl, 12 Easy Steps to Marrying the Orc of Your Dreams
4. Pittsburgh Burns and Other Diseases I've Gotten Online
5. Speaking in Code: A Guide to for Being Lonely
6. Jim Niven and the Swollen Colen
7. The Computer that Wouldn't Take No for an Answer
8. The Stranger and Other Sexual Positions You Can Do By Yourself
9. An End to Innocence: Three the Hard Way with Sailor Moon and Shaggy
10. The Burning Wheel or Why I Stopped Using Public Bathrooms
11. Race of Your Life: Seven Days in Southern Georgia
For those of you who haven't yet heard Jens D of the Disoriented Ranger produced an adventure, Monkey Business . He's publi...
THE 2014 EDITION OF THE GREAT BLOG ROLL CALL IS UP! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS SO THAT THE DEAD BLOGS ARE OFF YOUR LISTS! I don...
Last year I started the Best Reads of the Week series to help publicize some of my favorite blogs and to help the community as a wh...
At Gen Con this year Critical Role , a web-show that features a talented group of voice actors playing Dungeons & Dragons, filled a 1,...