Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pushing Past 500,000 and Digging in for the Long Haul!

Earlier this week I broke a new milestone that I never thought I would reach: 500,000 page views!


I knew that I was heading towards this number earlier in September but the new job has kind of occupied all of my attention and I wasn't watching the blog as closely as I have in the past. Kids, this is way cool! Thank you to everyone who has published a link to me, shared a post of mine in your social circles, your facebooks, and your tweets. I couldn't have done so well without all of your support! 

Now I have to come up with something for the 750,000 mark to celebrate! Maybe a give away?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Charles. That's a Hell of an accomplishment. I'm still struggling to get to 150K, and I think I've got twice as many posts. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice.... Proud of you Charles! Im catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Monkey Business by Jens D., The Disoriented Ranger

For those of you who haven't yet heard Jens D of the Disoriented Ranger produced an adventure, Monkey Business . He's publi...