- 450 blogs surveyed.
- 8,092 posts read in 7 days
- One post will be going up every day for the remainder of the month going live until we're all caught up on August 31.
- I'm recycling the banners I've been using because that's what I'm doing.
- Had a lot of blogs move into the abandoned and deleted column. Not sure what's going on but something is definitely happening.
- Also ended up with 60-ish new blogs in this survey that had previously not been involved.
- Started a new project during all of this as well. Hoping to get it published by the 1st of September.
Saturday, August 15, 2015
The new D&D survey has gone live and it's mostly about new settings for the game to explore. GET YOUR GREYHAWK VOTES IN NOW KIDS! ...
THE 2014 EDITION OF THE GREAT BLOG ROLL CALL IS UP! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS SO THAT THE DEAD BLOGS ARE OFF YOUR LISTS! I don...
Last year I started the Best Reads of the Week series to help publicize some of my favorite blogs and to help the community as a wh...
Last night I was reading reddit when ran across a novice Game Master (GM) asking for help in describing their game world . This particular...