Friday, February 28, 2014

Fan Mail.

I was sitting at my computer reading about the problems a friend of mine is going through and trying to find the right words to say that would somehow make things better when I got an email from a reader of my blog.

It started off well. 
Hey you fucking asshole, 

Why do you even put your chubby fucking fingers down on a keyboard? You cum gurgling ass monkey. It's you and unblown neckbeard fag buddies that have made this 'hobby' a goddamned joke. 

Fuck off and die.
It's nice to see that I'm developing a fan base that really gets me.

P.S. I did clean up the text a bit, couldn't tell what the asshole had sent originally.


12 comments:

  1. No one ever takes the time to tell me to fuck off and die anymore... :[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it would make you feel better I'll come over once a day and do that for you. After all, what are friends for. :)

      Delete
  2. It's still February, just consider it a late Valentine from a love-struck dude who hasn't matured enough to admit he actually likes you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now it just got creepy.

      Think I'll go take a shower.

      Delete
  3. Wow. There's guys out whose opinions I respect MUCH less than yours and I would never say they were an embarrassment to the hobby.

    But I think if you're pissing someone off that badly, you're doing something right. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just KNOW that this is from a guy who reads your blog twice a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous! No one ever got that worked up over anything I wrote on my gaming blog. I think you must be living in that guy's head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If so he certainly isn't learning anything from the experience. 'Course I have been listening to a lot of Phish and Widespread Panic lately, so that might explain his rage.

      Delete
  6. I am extremely curious to know what of your articles has triggered this greeting card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I figure it was the one about reading. After all, anyone who could write that bile would definitely be against reading.

      Delete

Let's Make Something Challenging Together

The more that I've thought about creating a 30 Day Challenge list the more that I've become serious about actually doing it; and a...